As of last week, Niva J has a new mode of transportation-- creeping! At age 8 months, she doesn't do it a whole lot though. However, if she sees something tempting like a piece of her foam play mat sticking up, she creeps on over to get to it and stick it in her mouth (as I dive down to prevent this yuckiness)...she's getting pretty good at creeping 360 degree circles too!
 |
| Okay, this tastes good too. |
Speaking of 8 month milestones, I am wondering if Niva recognizes her name yet? Between Daddy and I, we have about 100 different nicknames for her. Among some of my nicknames include Honeybear, Eggs and Bakey, Neevz, Neevies, Neevers, Sunshine, Cute Stuff, Munchkin, Lil Kid, Baby Big Kid, Sweetie Pie, Muncheebunch, Bubba, Baba, Ba, Baby Bear, Pardner, Niva Josephine You Know What I Mean (then burst into a Beatles song)....and the list goes on! If you are a sibling of mine, you know all too well the identity crisis that comes with my many nicknames. It may be time to start calling her by one name and one name only.
 |
| Ma, you're confusing me! My name is NIVA! |
No comments:
Post a Comment