NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Niva the Conqueror

After Niva had a 2 hour nap today, she was in quite the quiet alert mood. So, we had a little play time in the nursery and I decided to study her moves on the play mat. We all know that Niva is a big roller but I have found that she can steer her rolls to get towards what she wants!

 I created a tower of blocks that had Niva very intrigued:


She strategized her moves to get to it...first, she rolled away from it:

Then, she grabbed her ankles and tried to steer towards the tower. She rolled about 8 times to and fro but finally, she landed up in No Baby's Land. I decided to give the poor gal a break and she conquers the tower:

...and achieves her goal:

Victory Dance!

2 comments: