NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day! This year, I get to celebrate my love for a new valentine!



Niva had a great Valentine's weekend. On Saturday, we had a fun family lunch date at Garrido's downtown and then took a walk around town:







We celebrated our V-Day by making our bi-weekly trip to HEB. Eggs and Bakey checks out the commercialism that makes her mom grumpy:


Then, Niva helped make treats for daddy. How did she help? She took a nap right when I wanted her to!

Finally, Niva had a little Valentine's date with her neighbor buddy David. Meanwhile, Momo also had a Valentine's date too...with Ginger!



Although I'm not the biggest fan of this holiday, I have a new reason to celebrate and appreciate it. I love my Baby Sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. omg my heart just melted! i can't wait to see my precious sunshine this weekend! she's gotten so big! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Leo celebrated with pink* spitup on his red valentine outfit. Can't wait to see you when you're back from K-town.

    *Beets for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete