It's so fascinating to just watch my little daughter living life. These days I have taken to spying on Niva after she wakes up from her naps. I crack the door open, stick my head in, and just study her for a few minutes...yeah, I'm a little creepy. She fusses, kicks her legs, explores a toy for a few seconds, then repeat. When she gets bored with this, the yelling and tears start. The second she sees my little face peering in, her tears immediately turn to a big grin...it warms my heart with the utmost joy!
Niva went from this..
to this...
in 1 second! (remember, that's her big cheeseface not a mad face)
In other news, Niva's newest trick that I have taught her is banging 2 objects together aka "clapping". I show her the clapping and then she follows suit. Right now, I love it but maybe not so much when it starts giving me a headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment