NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let's Eat a Book!

One of my favorite activities in the world is having Niva in my lap as I read her a book. She's so warm and cuddly and I love bonding with her this way:



However, these days, it's getting a little more difficult to do this because this is what Niva likes to do:




Although she likes both board books and paper books, she prefers the paper books unfortunately. I try giving her a toy to chew on to distract her from biting on the corners and ripping the pages, but she climbs all over me to get to the book. I try to stretch the book far away from her but that kind of defeats the point of reading to her! I hope this phase passes soon so we can go back to being cuddly and bonding again.

Don't mind me, just about to have a little snack...heh heh heh.


1 comment: