I think the Terrible Two's might be dwindling down for us (for now). I believe that it started extra early for us...like at 18 months old. Niva is now demonstrating a lot less tantrums, a lot better manners, more attention to my directions, and a gigantic amount of sweetness! Here are a couple of examples of how Niva gives me a toothache:
- Yesterday, we went to our friend Adelie's birthday party. Niva was SO excited to celebrate Adelie's 3rd birthday and wanted to follow her around everywhere! At one point, I spied Niva giving the unknowing birthday girl a big hug. Then, I saw Niva look her in the eye trying to find the right place to make her next move-- a kiss. She was unable to find the right spot on the moving target, so she just kissed her hand and planted it on Adelie's cheek (who was none the wiser)....awwww!
- Today during our storytime, I randomly pulled a string cheese out of Niva's ear (do you know this magic trick that I like to do? ask my siblings about how slick I am!). Niva got the happiest look on her face when she saw the magical cheese materialize! "THANK YOU, MOMMY!!!" she exclaimed and rewarded me with the most wonderful bear hug. Am I the luckiest person in the world or what?? That was like a bath in sugar, honey, and warm sunshine!
 |
| Yes Mommy, I shall remain sweet forever! |
Oh! How I've missed my Niva blog! Sweet baby girl, you da best!
ReplyDelete