Not much going on in the life of NJB lately....except this is her last free week before she starts preschool!!! We are trying to take advantage of it by meeting up with as many friends as possible. And today, we did some
school supply shopping. Wasn't this kid just born?? How does time go by this fast? And can anyone tell me where I can find 12x18" manila paper and a package of pastel colored paper here in Austin?? Since when is preschool school supply shopping this difficult?
 |
| I predict that I will have a wonderful year of preschool! |
 |
Hope this sweet face doesn't get points docked for having a dark purple folder instead of a black one!
|
|
 |
| Target, I love you but you were kind of a bust! Beh! |
Bonus story of the day...
Now, on to more interesting stories. So, Niva loves this squeezable yogurt called Gogurt. I freeze them and serve 'em up to her like a popsicle because it makes less of a mess. Do you have this image in your mind? Good. Well, the other evening we were taking our dear Momo out for a walk to fulfill her one job in life. Guess what keen observation Niva made as Momo was fulfilling her one job in life? "Gogurt!!!" Oh Neevy, you crack us up for days! And I hope we didn't just swear anyone off Gogurt for life! HA!
 |
| Niva loves this silly puppy to pieces! |
love the fact that you guys had a photo shoot at target! can't believe this little one is already off to pre-school...that ish cray. counting down the days until saturday <3
ReplyDeletedisgursting
ReplyDeleteHA! A new way to approach potty training??
ReplyDelete