NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Cool Meerkat

Niva's latest fascination are her flashcards. During P.T., I will give her a box of flashcards and turn on her jams--she is content as can be! Today, she amazed me with her mad flashcard skillz: I showed her a picture of a meerkat and she responded with, "mee...kah"! If you asked me what a meerkat is 3 years ago, I would have probably thought you were talking about some fancy type of a cat. Daddy revealed to me later that he had taught that to her but I'm still reeling over her animal smarts!



P.S. This blog serves as my "baby book" to record Niva's milestones...so don't mind all the bragging about every little move she makes!

Bonus video of the day:


Niva is obsessed with this song Palo Palo. Here, she jams out while showing off her signature dance move-- The Spin! And she needed her swimsuits and a puppy in hand to get into the spirit of course...



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she's going to double major in Zoology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like we need to schedule a zoo trip, mamas!

    ReplyDelete