NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, February 6, 2012

One Mom's Trash...

Thanks to Pinterest, I am slowly becoming a bag lady. There are so many cool ideas out there using things we already have on hand for free...tin cans, Kleenex boxes, Pringles lids, various plastic containers, etc.  Yesterday, I scored an awesome empty container of Equal (the sugar shaker). This became the platform for Niva's latest lesson. I cut up a bunch of straws and told her to put the pieces through the small hole of the shaker. She was engrossed with this activity for at least 15 minutes!  


Wow, this is so fun!

...until you start taking 500 pictures of me.


Now, go buy me some real toys!

2 comments:

  1. ha! Niva's got awesome language skills! And way to go creative mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you going to publish all of your fabulous toddler lesson plans??? I want access to all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete