NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grocery Mischief

I just wanted to update Future Niva about her current antics-- specifically focusing on mischief while grocery shopping. Lately, Niva has found it funny to start shrieking at ear-piercing volumes for no reason. Even as her mother who loves her, these screams sound like nails on a chalkboard to me...what the heck do surrounding stranger shoppers think as this noise reverberates through the aisles? And of course I can't reprimand this behavior because then I have given it attention which eggs it on!  Arghhhh! Also, I have lately had to take on the role of Mommy Ninja from preventing grocery items from flying off the shelves. Among some of the not-so-lucky items that have escaped my skills: a pack of yogurt, a strawberry rhubarb pie, and a case of packed tuna fish. The skills need honing!


Just stirrin' up some trouble!

Look up "mischief" in the dictionary and this is what you will find!


Ma, your ninja skills are no match for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment