NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Niva's Thanksgiving Feast

My, how things have changed in one year! Last year at this time, Niva Josephine was just a speck in my nauseous belly. This year, she tore up Thanksgiving Day! Here she is in action:
First, there was a Thanksgiving Baby Dance Party before the cooking commenced.

Then, Eggs and Bakey entertained us and herself while we were cooking up a storm.

The tryptophan starts to hit Niva...

...and then she's out!

Baby Sunshine wakes up just in time for pie, UT football, and a visit from family.

We even had a little Thanksgiving miracle: Niva finally pulled the yellow cord on her bouncer which plays music-- on her own! We were wondering when that day would come. I wonder what is in store for next year's Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for my sweet girl!




Bonus Picture of the Day:

We had a big Baby Oopsie today. Here, Eggs and Bakey is modest in between outfit changes.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Thanksgiving, Niva! Looks like you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete