NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thoughts on Baby Clothes

Why do some baby clothes have pockets? Is it for the munchkin to hold her own paci? Is it so they can keep a spare Carmex for Mommy? Maybe it makes her more fashionable as shown below...
I'll keep your Carmex safe, Ma!

Instead of these silly little pockets, maybe they should add that extra fabric to make the clothes bigger! This jumper that Niva is sporting is labeled "6-12 months"...the weather is cold today so this is the first time she is wearing it. I could barely snap all the buttons! I know Eggs and Bakey is a pretty tall kid but not as big as a 1 year old. I want my money back, Old Navy!

1 comment:

  1. don't you know--baby pockets are for keeping pictures of baby BFFs!

    ReplyDelete