NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where's My Walk??

This morning, I made the mistake of skipping our Morning Baby Walk. We had to take Daddy to the airport early so I was hoping Niva would be game for a Morning Baby Nap instead because Mommy was still sleepy.  My grumpy little Eggs and Bakey wasn't having any part of that. The nap didn't happen until 4 hours later after a bath. The bath didn't go so well either....Niva spit up on her last clean gungee (before it was even on her) and then she peed on her last clean towel (before we dried her with it).  This made for a gungee-less, towel-less photo-op using a blanket:

This was not our morning!

The walk was postponed until the afternoon and I learned my lesson: Don't mess with a baby's routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment