At the urging of my friend and Leo's mom Karen, I have finally learned how to wear my Baby Bjorn! I got it secondhand without any user's manual so I've been a little intimidated to use it. Luckily, the Brains of the Family (Kraig) stepped up and figured it out...and Niva actually enjoyed hanging out in it! I actually made a whole lasagna this evening with Niva in the Baby Bjorn.
 |
| Daddy's so warm... |
 |
| And Mommy's so soft and squishy! |
Now, we can join Leo and Karen at A Christmas Affair this Thursday regardless of the "No Strollers" Rule. Hooray for my baby kangaroo!
uhh 'scuse me but did i not show you how to use this one night at like 3 AM during a doughnut-making, bapes-eating session? and good lord this kid is so cute! can't wait to see her next week :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for joint baby-wearing fun :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! the Original Brains of the Family (Tisha) did figure this out first... my bad! Those late night sessions from the early days of NJB are a fading memory in my mind....
ReplyDeleteI think we should come up with some kind of obstacle race or field day event with the babies in the baby bjorn. Have a wide range of events:
ReplyDeletepicking up dog poo, making dinner, taking out the trash, yoga, among others. Open to ideas on this "field day".