NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Another Milestone!

Just got back from another trip to Katy...

Now when Niva wears the sombrero, she says, "Ole'!" Ha!


Fufu, I want to learn how to make Crazy Eyes like you!



AND I would like to announce that Niva Josephine Bonzek peed in the potty for the first time on her own this evening!!! She told me she had peepee and I put her on the pot. Within seconds, she was peeing in the pot! We have not been spending too much time on the potty so I couldn't believe my eyes! She got a little freaked out afterwards and tantrums ensued as she wanted to keep staring at the pee in the pot...
Yeah, I did that!

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes!!!! That's a major accomplishment!!! Double high five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! AWESOME JOB! Now, mommy Anuva, how did you start the training?!?!

    ReplyDelete