NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Storytime Bust

On Friday, I was so excited to go to a toddler storytime I recently discovered at a nearby library. The librarian had all kinds of cool stuff-- a funny whistle, a Clifford the Big Red Dog puppet, felt boards... all of which we got to enjoy for about 1 whole minute. Librarian said she was going to keep the door open in case anyone had to leave. What did that mean for Neejay Bonzek? A free for all! While all the other children sat obediently in their moms' laps, Niva ran straight out the door screaming. She almost made it out the emergency exit...twice! In my old age, it's taking me longer to get up, chase her, and catch her. When I did, she told me she wanted to go to the pond (she saw one on the way into the library). So we did...

But Ma, those kids were a bunch of squares!

This is where I need to be...

Can't tame a wild horse!


1 comment:

  1. We went to library storytime on Wednesday and Carla Ann was ALL over the place too. She took off and was a little social butterfly with all the kids. Lots of chasing as she was snatching books from other babies, giving other babies little pats, and trying to prevent her from biting their noses It's a workout!.

    ReplyDelete