NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Latest Puppy

As Niva J attempts to conquer the World of Puppies, she chose this adorable vintage puppy planter when we were out shopping the other day.

How can I say no to Niva's growing puppy collection? We tried to make a lesson of it by showing her the process of planting the Zebra Cactus you see. However, NJ was more interested in busting free of mom's grip and exploring the backyard.

This is Niva's new face that she makes when she is trying to be fake sad.


Today was the first day of this Hairstyle Experiment. It's hard to tie a squirmy worm's baby-fine hair up!

Oh, I'm fake sad again!

Haha, psyche! Made ya think!

I'm the Princess of Puppies!!!

1 comment:

  1. pigtails and puppies pink dress and polka dots--I'm overcome by cute!!

    ReplyDelete