NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busted!

You may have heard that Niva's left knee has been taking quite a beating lately...she's scraped it 4 times in the last couple weeks! Even neighbors are asking about it during our evening walk because Niva LOVES to talk about the "booboo" on her "knee". So after this morning's scrape, I put yet another Band-Aid on it and put her down for her nap. Unfortunately, I think we may be really transitioning to one nap now and today it was the morning nap that got dropped. I could hear NJ buzzing about as she rested in her crib but then it got silent. I checked the video monitor and I could see her fiddling with something in her hands...the Band-Aid off her knee! I watched that monitor like a hawk for five minutes because I knew what was going to come next. As soon as she put it in her mouth, I yelled from the hallway, "YUCKY!!! NO EATING THE BAND-AID!" The poor baby just about jumped out of her skin and burst into some hard crying tears. I felt bad for this harsh scolding but hopefully, I have scared her out of ever eating a Band-Aid again!

NJB or ODB? I hope this baby is scared straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment