NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Gym

After a year of taking advantage of all the free and demo classes that Austin has had to offer the munchkins, I have finally found a place worth signing up for...My Gym! Not my gym, the place I rarely go to anymore, but My Gym, an awesome kids' fitness center. We went to a demo class (of course) on Saturday morning and I have never seen Niva have more fun for a whole entire hour. I could barely keep up with her as she scurried from one piece of equipment to the next. I had to sign her up for classes on the spot! They have an Active Free Play room too-- play date, anyone?



Try to keep up, Ma!

Is this Disney World?
I love this place!

1 comment:

  1. and look at that barrette in her hair--fit and stylish :)

    ReplyDelete