NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hipster Neevz

This morning, we enjoyed a delicious brunch with Gammy, Gampy, and T-Fu...at an old Austin favorite, Kerbey Lane Cafe! Niva tried to fit in with her hipster look:

I forgot my skinny jeans.

Who am I kidding? I'm not too cool for school!

For the first time, we ordered an entire plate off the kids' menu. They must be feeding some hungry kids at Kerbey Lane! Niva's plate was covered with a mountain of scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of toast, and a big bowl of fruit. Lot of food for little kid!
Yummy breakfast, time to wash it all down!

Shortly after breakfast, No Nap Niva showed the family her new spot-- My Gym. Here, Niva expresses sheer joy on the trampoline...

Don't mind my hair!

Can't catch me!

I sure wish I had taken that nap....siiiigh.


1 comment:

  1. Did she at least take a really loooooong nap after a busy morning of playing?

    ReplyDelete