NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Playtime!

Check out these 3 buddies hanging at the park this morning. How fast are these kids growing?? In case they grew so fast you couldn't recognize them, these cuties are Carla Anna Geck, Niva Josephine, and Leo Brazos Bodden!




Such nice shiny hair...almost got it!

Also, the other day my friend Karol was just casually saying that we should open up a business where babies can play in a big air conditioned room while it's so hot outside. It turns out these businesses exist! And some of them are free for babies! Niva and I checked out Jumpy Gym right by our house a couple of days ago and boy, did she love it. It's only free until she is 15 months old so we better get our fill of it!


*Sigh* One day, I too will jump!


No comments:

Post a Comment