NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Scenes From the Weekend

Gammy and Gampy came to Austin this weekend to babysit their best g-baby while we got to have our first real date night since she was born. What a fun weekend for Niva...and her parents too! Here are some scenes from the weekend:


Everyone gets in on the swinging fun!

Niva has made a snack out of these cheapy baby-proofing table corners. Time to buy new ones!


Niva's best Momo impression

Her favorite new activity is rolling all over the Big Bed. ...like her very own little moonwalk!

But I'm trying to teach her to fear the edge. Don't worry, I have my hand wrapped tightly around her ankle.

Niva wants to be Momo for Halloween.


Finally, Niva discovered that she loves to shake her box of crayons instead of use it on paper. Yes, the yellow crayon is mid-air.

Great weekend! And what a relaxing date night-- Hangover 2 was hilarious and our meal at Garrido's hit the spot...thanks Gammy and Gampy. Come back anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment