NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, February 7, 2014

For Posterity

Since I haven't put many pix up lately, I will include a few for now...sorry it is not recent!

Celebrating our friend Joseph Edward Geck's Christening


Cool Kid at the races!

Carving Halloween pumpkin with Aunt Terry




Fall Festival with Haley

Kerbey Lane with Gammy & Poppa

Poor Lil Ghost was sick for the Halloween Parade at her school...but she made it for trick or treating!

Tailgating!


Thanksgiving performance with the Bears class

After Thanksgiving feast....yes, I ate a lot but that belly also contains Niva's brother and sister

Gammy so spry!


The Christmas Tree Star!

Making Christmas gifts at Cafe Monet with her homie Lizzie

After the performance of the Nutcracker at Dougherty Arts Center....it was 2 hours long and Niva was entranced the whole time!


2nd Annual Gingerbread House Party

Getting ready for Christmas
More to come....maybe in a few more months??

1 comment:

  1. Awesome medley of cute pics! Thanks for posting and keep them coming periodically. My grand baby is oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete