NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fairy Tea Party

So, my regular everyday camera got misplaced in another city...hence, the long break in between blogs (that's my current excuse for the long break). But I've still got the good (yet bulky) camera to capture the life and times of NJB! My friend DeNae and I hosted a Fairy Tea Party this past weekend. We invited a bunch of our girl friends to dress up like fairy princesses as we nibbled on fairy snacks and did fairy crafts. The little girls were so precious!

Niva and I primped at home so we could look our fairy best!

Niva and her buddy Autumn dig into the snacks while sipping some "tea".

Yes, there was a lone boy there...the "Fairy Prince".



The floral crown was one of our crafts

Why can't we wear this everyday??

And now for my latest Niva Anecdote. Yesterday, Niva dug up an old baby toy. It was a Baby Einstein radio that played various bits of classical songs. When Niva heard one of the songs, her face lit up and she exclaimed, "This is Vivaldi, Mom!" It is? I knew it was one of the songs in our rotation of classical CD's but I couldn't place who the composer was. When Niva was at school, I checked to see if it really was Vivaldi...sure enough, I looked at the CD cover as I played the music and it was indeed Vivaldi's "Spring" Allegro. Niva's memory truly amazes me!

2 comments:

  1. You fairies are too cute! We were sad to miss the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! I want a baby girl!!!!! Mama, you lookin' Hoooooooot!!!

    ReplyDelete