NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

You Better Shop Around!

Niva's Great-Grandma in Syracuse sent her $2 in the mail in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Niva was thrilled to have her first paper bills ever! Of course, I had to take her to my favorite store Dollar Tree to get the most bang for her 2 bucks...

Got her puppy purse stashed with the cash...

Like her momma, she went a little bit cuckoo at all the possibilities that the Dollar Tree has to offer

Got me some ice cream bubbles and an awesome skateboard dolly set! (whose arm fell off when I opened the package...I'm going to have to teach Niva the hit-or-miss ways of the Dollar Tree!)

In other news, I was supposed to take Niva to an Easter Egg Hunt this morning while Daddy stayed home to work on replenishing the dirt on our lawn. However, when Niva got wind that our 12 year old family friend Matthew was helping with the Dirt Project, she could not be pried away to go to the Egg Hunt! She was all about supervising Matthew and Daddy instead...


It was so cute how Matthew engaged in some Ring Around the Rosies with Niva!
Job well done, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment