NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Mystery

Imagine my surprise when I opened up the latest issue of Austin Woman and saw this:


Do you see the caption?? There's my child's name but it's definitely not her! I see my footsies in the background so Niva Bonzek was definitely in the vicinity though. Sorry, Cute Lil Anonymous Pumpkin!

If you want to see the actual Niva Bonzek pumpkin, here she is!

This is NJ at Goblins in the Garden (the event above) last year...




And here's a sneak peek for this year!

And on a sad note, Niva's Great Grandpa Joseph Bonzek passed away today. We are so blessed that Niva was able to visit her namesake twice in two years. We love you, Grandpa Joe!


                                       


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for yall's loss.

    Love NJB's holloween outfit! Dill is going to be a pumpkin this year like Niva was.
    -priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about Grandpa Joseph. Love and hugs to you all and safe travels for the family.

    ReplyDelete