NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Niva's New Puppy Friend

Now that Niva is walking, a whole new door has been opened. Today, we went to Book People, a local book store. I thought it would be nice for Niva to spend time there since books are our friends. Well,  since she is able to get around and grab things now on her own, Niva went crazy! I soon discovered that I can't just set her down and leave her be. She quickly became friends with a cute little stuffed dog that she would not let go of. I attempted to trick her into leaving it behind. She wasn't having any of that! SO, along with our new books, we went home with the stuffed dog.  I learned my lesson that I am going to have to be more firm from now on or I might soon be dealing with a spoiled brat!


Here, Niva invites her old puppy and her new puppy to the Friday Evening Dance Party:




These puppies wear me out, nigh nigh!

1 comment: