NJB

NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

1 Year Update

Here are the stats from the 1 year check up:

30.5 inches (90%)
22 lbs, 14 oz. (75%)
I don't remember the head size but it was in the 95 percentile range.

Since that appointment, Niva has graduated to whole milk and a real toothbrush...we are officially in toddlerhood! I miss my teenytiny baby, but I love how Niva turns more and more into a cognizant person everyday!

Look, I'm a toddler! I got the swimming certificate to prove it!

I can't help that I'm growing up so fast.


Very soon, I'm going to be driving this Red Wagon! (Thanks Dada for my cool b-day present)

My best friend Momo tells me the secret to growing old gracefully.

3 comments:

  1. She's leading the way for all her other baby friends! We love looking up to Niva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how fast she has grown! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete