Guess what my favorite song is that my Mommy sings 50 times a day? |
NJB
My name is Niva and I'm still cute!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Baby Sunshine
After keeping Niva's name a secret for so many months, one may wonder how we came up with the name Niva Josephine. First of all, I love the meaning of her name-- in Newari, Niva means sunshine. Niva is also the name of my mom's younger sister who holds many characteristics that I wish for Niva to become someday-- smart, nice, funny, and beautiful. Finally, her name is short and sweet...as opposed to the other girl names I liked (that got vetoed)-- Leilani, Meilani, Anoushka...big names for a little girl! As for her middle name, we gave her the name Josephine after Kraig's Grandpa Joseph who is a great man that we hope will get to meet our Niva someday. Joseph is also Kraig's middle name so we are keeping it in the family. Together, the name Niva Josephine Bonzek just seemed to flow...as in Dr. Niva J. Bonzek? Niva Josephine Bonzek, Ph.D.? No pressure Niva, but maybe one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Niva fits her just right. I'm impressed y'all could keep it secret so long.
ReplyDelete